Since this week is officially “Simplify Your Life” week, I thought I’d close out the week with 5 tools that you can start using today that will simplify your Internet Marketing business. These are tools that I’m either using right now, or have used in the past so my recommendations are coming from personal experience.
Let’s get started…
1. Instant Article Factory – As Internet Marketers, we all know how powerful article marketing can be in terms of generating search engine rankings and traffic. However, for many of us, sitting down and writing articles can be a huge time suck and something that we end up putting off until later. With Instant Article Factory, much of the challenge of creating a good article is taken away from you through the use of comprehensive “fill-in-the-blanks” templates. Check out the demonstration video at InstantArticleFactory.com.
2. Submit Your Article – I’ve written about Submit Your Article before (check out the full review here) and in my opinion, it remains the best tool on the market for submitting articles to multiple directories. Not only is it the only submission tool that I’m aware of that includes EzineArticles in its target sites, it also has the best solution for creating multiple, readable, unique versions of your articles. Check it out at SubmitYourArticle.com.
3. Traffic Geyser – If you’re using video to promote your Internet Marketing business, your ability to post your videos to multiple sites in a controlled, efficient manner is crucial. There are services available that are cheaper than Traffic Geyser, however I feel that in this case, using an alternative tool is false economy. Traffic Geyser is one investment that I would not be without. Check it out at TrafficGeyser.com.
4. Socrates Theme – As an IT professional, I used to pride myself on my ability to produce websites using nothing more powerful than Notepad! However, once I started building my Internet Marketing business, I realised that this approach was burning way too much time – even using tools such as Dreamweaver. I looked at building all my new affiliate sites on WordPress platforms, but it was still taking too long to tweak the themes. Recently though, I discovered the Socrates theme which has been developed by Joel Comm and his team of top-notch IM-ers. This theme makes it a complete breeze to get a new site up and running in no time at all and is now the basis for every new site that I build. Check out the demo video at SocratesTheme.com.
5. Replace Myself – Outsourcing is all the rage at the moment and I think this is down to the recent launch of John Reese’s Outsource Force (now closed). It’s all the rage for good reason – the single, easiest way to simplify your Internet Marketing business is to outsource those tasks which lend themselves to outsourcing, leaving you free to focus on building your business. This isn’t a new concept but it’s an area where it’s easy to make costly mistakes! In my opinion, the best way to avoid these mistakes is to check out ReplaceMyself.com.
Bonus Tool - Rapid Video Blogging – This product is only just in the process of being launched and I don’t know how long it’s going to be around, which is why I decided not to included it in the main five! However, if you’re interested in blogging and REALLY want to make life easy for yourself, then you owe it to yourself to check out Rapid Video Blogging. If you want a more comprehensive review, then check out this post. If you just want some awesome freebies and some great background videos, check out RapidVideoBlogging.com!
I hope you find these recommendations useful. I’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Share with us which tools YOU find useful as well as your experiences with the tools I’ve already described.
A complete report of how to make more money without having to work harder.
In this short report, you'll learn:
- How to find products that are about to launch
- The secret strategies for getting maximum exposure
- The quickest and easiest way to build your promotion
- How to maximise your sales